CITY CALL CENTER
Download the SAC311 Mobile App
SECURITY ISSUES WITHIN THE DEL PASO BLVD PARTNERSHIP DISTRICT
The Sac311 mobile app allows you to make service requests anytime while on the go or at home.
Dial 311 for services such as animal control, code enforcement, traffic signal issues, sewer or water main breaks.
PALADIN PRIVATE SECURITY
POLICE | NON-EMERGENCY
FIRE | NON-EMERGENCY
Notice Of Agency
Paladin’s ability to legally enforce trespassing ordinances on your property depends on your willing to appoint Paladin as your limited agent for this purpose. State Law and County/City ordinance state that the person enforcing against trespassing has to be the “owner, lessee, person lawfully in charge of private property, or the agent thereof.”
In order for Paladin to:
· Proactively enforce against trespassing on your property,
· Issue official notices of tress pass to violators, and to
· Take enforcement action (arrest) violators of an issued notice of trespass
· Provide Paladin with a legible, complete, signed Notice of Agency and
· Provide Paladin with a 24-hour contact phone number for use in emergencies
If you wish for Paladin to proactively address trespassing on your property or to issue and enforce Notice of Trespass documents to violators, please complete the adjoining form and return it to Paladin without delay.